the best holidays ever

 The best holidays ever

 

In the summer of 2019, when I left school and before entering university, with 3 dear friends, we took a plane to Puerto Natales. I was a little nervous, because we didn't have a real plan and the idea was to go up until we reached Puerto Montt. I thougth we werent going to make it, because the distance ir very long.

 

In Puerto Natales we take the opportunity to go to Torres del Paine, which is beautiful.

then we started to go up to the north. In a couple of days we were in Argentina, in a village called Chalten and from that place we walked to Chile in a 3 day hike. I remember the cold, I had never felt it so intensely, and the wind was very strong. 

In Chile, the first village we were in was Candelario Mancilla, a beautiful place

and then we took a boat, which left us at the end of the Carretera austral. 

And from there we toured many sectors and national parks on foot and by car until we reached Chaitén, and then we took a boat that took us to Puerto Montt.

the trip lasted about 1 month, and it was a very good experience. 

I lost all the photos because my cell phone was stollen


 

Comentarios

  1. Wow, your Holidays was like an adventure! It's good that it was a good experience for you. Also how sad about your cell phone :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what a good holiday! They must have been super fun, what a pity you lost the photos):

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what beautiful places you visited !! the south of Chile is beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme

my hobbie