My dreams Job

my dreams Job 


Hello everyone I hope you are well. Today I am going to tell you about my dream job.

Before going to college, I always loved art class, and for a while I thought about studying art and being an art teacher.

In school I was doing well in math class, I liked history class and arts class, so I thought studying architecture was a good idea because it grouped all those fields.

Now that I am studying architecture, I am not sure what I would like to do, but I think the areas that I would like to focus on are urbanism, art and theory.

I would like to work on something that can vary, has several options, and is related to the areas I mentioned earlier.

Today I make ceramics as my hobby, I enjoy it a lot and I would like to continue doing it for a long time.

Sometimes I think that maybe I would like to dedicate myself to ceramics, and to make a living from that I would like to specialize and have more knowledge on the subject, and without abandoning architecture, I think they are things that can go hand in hand.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme

the best holidays ever

my hobbie