my hobbie

my hobbie

 hello everyone, how are you doing with your week?

This is already the fifth blog and I am going to talk about my hobbies.

and I will answer the following questions about my hobby which is ceramics.

How long have I been making ceramics?

How did I learn to make ceramics?

What does it mean to me?

What kinds of things do I do with ceramics?

How often do things?

I have been making ceramics since I was 10 years old. At that age I entered a workshop, where I went with my friends from school. It was very entertaining and I learned many things. I learned basic techniques and never stopped making ceramics. My teacher was called Paola and she taught me many things.

For me making ceramics has a lot of value, it is like a therapy for me, I enjoy it a lot and I relax a lot.

In addition, the things you can do are very varied, such as cups, plates, pots, rings, necklaces, ashtrays, whatever happens, it is very entertaining.

At the beginning of the pandemic, I had a lot of time to do things. later with the university I put ceramics aside, but I always take the time to do one thing or another.

so that has been my blog this week, I wish you a good week!

goodbye

Comentarios

  1. Hi Manu, it must be something you really like to do if you practice it since you were 10 years old, it sounds great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Manu, I love ceramics, my mom practice too, it´s so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme

the best holidays ever