English classes

 hello again, hope you all are doing well with your life and college topics.

there is less left to finish the year and to finish the blog.

and today I am going to write on the subject of English.


In my experience, English classes are fine. I started with English classes last year and this is my last English that I have to take in the entire architecture career.

The face-to-face classes in the faculty are different in all the courses, but this system is fine because there is no other option due to the pandemic, only that it costs me more to concentrate and some things become more difficult.

blogging is fun, commenting to my colleagues is great and knowing what they like, do or think is fine.

Personally, English is a bit difficult for me. I have to improve my way of speaking, expand my vocabulary and I have to express myself better in English and I think I should improve that by practicing more and speaking with people who know English.


Outside of English class, I don't use it very often, but there is always something that is in English, like some video, instructions, important information, texts, etc., so in those cases I use English.


Anyway, this was the blog of the week.

I hope everything goes well, and that the end of the year is good for everyone, I wish you the best !!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme

the best holidays ever

my hobbie